Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Rescued

"The ship is from Earth....they've come to save you....they've come to take you home!!!!"
"But....this is my home....here with you...."
"No....everything here is an illusion.....your name is Roger Healy and you are an Air Force Major from Earth....you crashed on my world 7 years ago and I used my powers to allow you to become this...this female form isn't real,,,,none of this has been real...it's best if you go with them...."
"I don't want to go I love it here....I love you.....I've never been so happy....."
"Perhaps if you saw me as I really am...."
"You mean as a large spider-like creature....with claws and prehensile eye stalks...."
"But that's impossible....how could you know....I've never lowered the illusion....I'm sure I didn't!!!!"
"You don't remember but the first time we made love you lost control for a moment and ever since then I've been able to see the real you!!!"
 "But how could you...."
"I honestly have never felt more pleasure in my life....and I like looking in the mirror and seeing a woman instead of a boring middle aged man!!!!"
"Then  you really want to stay here....with me forever?"
"Forever!!!"
"Well then I'd better conjure up something that will scare the humans away!!!"
"Well I guess you'd better....and then hurry home to me!!!!"
"I'll only be a few....what do you call them....ah yes....I'll only be a few minutes!!!"










No comments:

Post a Comment