Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Last Man Standing

"You can't run forever Michael....sooner or later you're going to have to sleep!"
"No!!! No....you won't get me!!!!"
"But it's so easy Michael....just a few moments of sleep and you'll be...."
"Like you!!! No I'll never give in....I'll find help....surely you haven't taken all of us!!!"
"This is our city now Michael....and soon we'll have the whole state and then the country and then...."
"No!!! I'll stop you....there has to be a way!!!!"
"But why Michael, it feels so much better this way, I'm so much happier since I've changed!!!"
"But you're not...you!!!"
"Silly man, of course I'm me, in fact I'm so much better than I was before when I was...."
"When you were a man!!! Say it Sam!!! You were a man until last night!!! How could you give up so easily?"
"Oh Michael, it was so easy....and it feels so right....we could still be best friends you know.....we could share clothes and do each others hair and shop....oh Michael we could shop for hours and hours!!!!"
"No...oh god no!!!"
"Come on Michelle you'll enjoy being a girl...."










No comments:

Post a Comment