Thursday, January 25, 2018

Why?

He didn't like the way she was looking at him....
"Okay....so why did you want to meet me out here?"
"I know what you've been doing!"
He shivered...was it possible....he'd been so careful....
"I don't know what you're talking about...."
"I'm talking about you sneaking into my bedroom and stealing my panties.....I know it and you know it and if you don't want my Daddy to know it you'd better get down on your knees and start kissing my ass!!!!"
He had no defense....he dropped to his knees behind his partners daughter and began kissing her denim covered bottom!!!!
"I think you misunderstood..." she said as she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, "I want your tongue in my ass....deep in my ass!!!!"
It was blackmail.....it was wrong....it was his dream come true!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment