Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Your Turn Sissy

"Alright Sissy, I've brought him to the edge six or seven times now but the only way I'm going to let him cum is in your mouth....are you ready?"
I didn't know....was I ready???
"He groaned, "Please Sissy please.....please let me cum....she's driving me mad!!!!"
What could I do...the poor man was on the verge of a breakdown.....and he came in my mouth so quickly....but it was so good!!!!
"You see I told you he'd suck your cock!!!!"
"Oh yeah and he's good too.....so what was the bet?"
"Five dollars....pay up!"
"Gladly....that was the best five dollar blowjob I've ever had!!!"









4 comments:

  1. I hope your rates have increased since then! LOL

    Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I do it for free!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. I'd like to live in your neighborhood!

      Delete
  2. That wager would make a sissy feel cheap... but in a good slutty way.

    ReplyDelete