Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sissy Pleasure

I don't know why she decided to do it for me...
I have done it for her so many times over the years....almost daily....
She picked up the hairbrush and instead of spanking me...she began brushing my hair...
She told me how pretty I was and how she loved me....how she loved that I was her "special girl"...how happy she was...
I just loved feeling that brush going through my hair and I realized just how nice it felt....
Her words in my ear were soothing and arousing at the same time and I'm sure that if she was to let me out of the cage I'd have cum in moments....and then I realized that would have ruined it....I laid my head back against her and listened to her soft voice as she stroked that brush a hundred times through my hair....it was just a perfect moment....one I'll remember for a long time!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment