Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday Matinee - The Hills Are Alive


 
 
Boys over my knees....
Pleading, in tears!!!
Boys in tight panties,
And silky brassieres!!!!
Cocks in small cages
Butt plugs up inside you!!!
Licking pussy for ages
Deep ass worship too!!!
These are the things 
That I love to do!!!
And when I am done
You'll love it too!!!
 
She hummed her favorite tune to herself as she arrived at her next assignment....
Captain Trask had two unruly sons and he was at his wits end....he had heard of her many successes from many of the others at the club....
He had to make them give up their wild ways....and although her fee was extravagant....if she could bring the boys under control it would be worth every penny!!!
The boys had been warned that this was their last chance....he would send the youngest to a Military Academy and he would cut the oldest off without a cent....they were to obey their new Nanny and she would report any infractions to him....
"But we're too old to have a Nanny!!!" They had complained!!!
"You behave like spoiled children and that's how you'll be treated until Nanny says otherwise!!! Be warned I understand she's very strict...."
"We don't have to listen to her....we're practically adults!!!"
"You will listen!!! And obey her!!!! This is your last chance!!! Now I'm going down to meet her train and I'll be back soon and you both had better be ready for her....neat and clean and ready to do as your told!!!"

The Captain met her at the train and she was just as he'd heard....she was going to be just what the boys needed....
"Allow me to help you up Miss...."
"You may call me Mistress Mary....I expect you to remember that....I keep track of all mistakes and punish accordingly!!!!"
"It's my boys that need you to straighten them out....I am the Master of the house and I'm sure I'll need no punishment from you.....Miss....excuse me...Mistress Mary"
"We'll see....that's one demerit you've earned already!!!"
She produced a notebook and mad a mark in it....
"I can't wait to get started on your boys....by the way....is there a dressmaker in this town?"
"Yes....there are several....why do you ask?"
"I plan to keep them busy for the next couple of weeks...."
He wondered what she meant but he let it go....
"By the way Mistress Mary....what is that tune you're humming?"
"It's one of my favorite things...."



 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment