Wednesday, September 8, 2021

It Was There

"Really Honey!!!! Does it really make that much of a difference? You know it was there when I was sucking your cock in the car....and you didn't seem to mind it then!!!!"
"I didn't know...."
"I see....so just pretend you still don't know and climb up on the bed and stick it back in my mouth....then....when you're done....you can leave.....and I'll take care of myself after you're gone...."
"Oh no....that won't do at all.....just because I was surprised doesn't mean that I don't want you.....you nearly drove me off the road when you took me in your mouth while I was driving here.....how about you lie back and let me go the same for you...."
They were both surprised....pleasantly surprised!!!!
She had dreamed of a night like this and he had never dreamed it.....but he loved it!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment