Sunday, September 26, 2021

Wedding

We had a lovely wedding....I doubt that anyone noticed the subtle differences in our vows....I promised to "Love, honor and obey" while she promised to "love and honor"....subtle but deeply meaningful to both of us....
Of course we both wore beautiful lingerie under our clothes but unfortunately for me....I wore them under a tuxedo while she wore a beautiful gown!!!
We've got a significant anniversary coming up and have discussed renewing our vows...we're not sure if we'll do it privately or invite guests....but I have decided that if we do have another ceremony....I'll be properly dressed for this one!!!
 

 












2 comments:

  1. i do hope you get to dress properly and prettily Kaaren. Congratulations to you both on your anniversary

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kaaren on your anniversary! i too was wearing pretty lingerie under my tux at our wedding, and we have also discussed if we were to renew our vows, that i would be wearing a beautiful dress. Good luck to you, and i sincerely hope your wish comes true!

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete