Saturday, September 11, 2021

Saturday Matinee - No Hurry


 
 
"What!!!! How did you do this to me?"
"Dear Boy....my daughter told me all about your problem....and now I've fixed it...."

When his wife came home the first thing she noticed was the long blond hair....
"So....we're having another one of your girly nights, are we Neville? I'm not really sure I'm in the mood for all the games....I've had a long day...."
"Your mother came by earlier..."
"Oh my....she didn't catch you all dressed up, did she?"
"No....I'd just gotten in....I was surprised to see her at the door....after all she knows you don't get in till after 7...."
"What did she want....should I call her?"
"No....she wanted to talk to me...."
"Oh?"
"Yes....she wanted to talk to me about my "proclivities", as she called them....it seems she somehow found out about my desires to wear women's clothing....so I was wondering how she learned about it?"
"I'm sure I don't know Neville....perhaps she noticed something....an errant bra strap or a panty line under your slacks....you know I warned you that anyone observant could tell that...."
"I asked her and she said that you told her everything!!!"
"Well I may have mentioned....."
"Everything Emma....she knew everything....she knew details....how could you do this to me....how could you betray me like that!!!"
"Betray you!!! What about me Neville? Didn't you betray me when you married me and didn't tell me about your true desires....all those times when we made love....when you would grab me before I could even get my panties off....I didn't know that it was the panties you were lusting after....not me....how do you think that made me feel Neville?"
"I never meant to hurt you Em..."
"It's just....this...all this....was so different....I didn't know what to think....and I had no one to talk to....I was so embarrassed by it all....I couldn't tell anyone that my husband dressed like a girl...."
"You could have talked to me Emma..."
"Every time I tried you got excited and then we were off into your fantasy world....and yes I enjoyed it....sometimes I liked having a girlfriend more than a husband....but then after...I'd be more upset and confused than ever!!!"
"I'm sorry Em....I didn't know...."
"Of course you didn't....you may look like a woman but you don't know what a woman feels when she looks at her husband in silk and lace kneeling and begging her to use the toys...."
"But you had fun too Em....I know you did...."
"Yes I did....I love you....and I want you....us....to be happy together....but I still wanted to talk it out with someone sympathetic...."
"So you told your mother...."
"So I told my mother.....she listened.....and she asked questions....and she listened to my answers....and she held me when I was crying....and she laughed with me when I laughed...it was exactly what I needed....."
"Did she give you any advice?"
"No...she just assured me that if we stayed together we'd be happier soon...."
"So...your mother...the leader of the Newport coven....one of the most powerful witches in the world just said we'd be happier soon?"
"Why do you bring that up? You know I don't like to talk about the witchcraft stuff!!!"
He turned around and pulled open his frilly robe....revealing the breasts his Mother-in-law's spell had given him!!!!
"Why do I bring it up!!! Look what she's done to me...."
"Oh my!!!!"
Then she laughed....her husband had better boobs than she did!!!!
"You think it's funny?"
"I'm sorry Neville....it was just such a surprise!!!"
"If you want a surprise you should take a peek into my panties....I know I was surprised!!!"
"I'm sorry Honey....she must have misunderstood what I was saying.....I never asked her to change you like this....although you look pretty cute...."
"See if you think this part is funny....the spell changed you too....do my boobs turn you on....do you want me....do you need to go down on me....isn't that the hottest thing you can think of right now?"
She realized that she was wet and wanted her sweet sexy husband....wife....whatever....she had to have her!!!!
"Welcome to our new lives Sweetheart....thanks to your mother....I'm a woman and you're a lesbian...."
"It's alright", she said as she began pulling her clothes off, "I'll talk to her about it....later!!!"
Her husband looked at the look of pure lust in her eyes....
"There's no hurry....."



 





No comments:

Post a Comment