Monday, September 6, 2021

How Does It Feel

"How does it feel Honey?"
"it's a little tight....but not too bad...."
"That's good....."
"How long are we going to do this?"
"What do you mean?"
"How long till you unlock it...."
"Unlock it? I thought you understood....I'm never going to unlock it....I already flushed the keys down the toilet...."
"But how will I ever...."
"How will you ever have an orgasm?"
"Yeah....how will I ever cum again?"
"You have two options.....I can fuck you until you spurt....or you can forget about ever cumming again....it's really up to you...."
"Oh my god....you're really going to do this to me???"
"I'll tell you what....let me go get my big strap-on....and if you don't cum by the time I'm done with you....."
"You'll unlock me?"
"No, we'll keep trying....unlocking you is no longer an option....














3 comments:

  1. If you are really uncomfortable with the tightness, I can get some pills that will make that problem go away....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do U know if us sissies who're single can get them please?

      Delete
  2. Don't forget the plastic pants for your sissy

    ReplyDelete