Friday, February 24, 2017

Every Drop

"Hi Baby....I just wanted to call and let you know what a wonderful time I had!"

"Oh yeah.......so many times!!!!"

"Yes he's here...."

No Baby....maybe another time....he can't talk right now...."

"Yes....on his knees....licking it all up right now!!!!"

"You should be flattered....he's absolutely voracious....he wants your every drop!!!"

"Oh yes.....I'm free all week and I'd love to have you over for dinner....and Sissy would say so too if his tongue wasn't so busy!!!!"

"You are so bad......maybe I'll let my Sissy suck your cock....we'll see how it goes!!!!"

"I've got to go now....Sissy is getting me close!!!"

"Bye!!!!"










2 comments:

  1. ohhh scena meravigliosa...la moglie che parla con passione al telefono con lo stallone di turno mentre la piccola sissy la lava tutta e la fa eccitare...sono i giusti preliminari di una scena meravigliosa che poi esploderà su di un letto quando tra poche ore lo stallone arriverà a casa...a mio parere la più felice è la sissy...gode le femmine e si gusta profondamente i maschi !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod! Your story convesation is sooo hot! (blushes) ~sara

    ReplyDelete