Sunday, February 19, 2017

Vacation - Hotel Game

We've played this game before.....she sends me to a random floor in the elevator and I close my eyes and pray I get there without stopping!!!! My challenge is to come back to her.....am I brave enough to chance the elevator again or not!!!
I always opt for the stairs....I mean who uses the stairs when there's an elevator available??
But now I hear men's voices coming up the stairs and a mixed group of men and women coming down.....and I'm just not sure which group I'd prefer to humiliate myself with....
Paralyzed by indecision I wait for fate to decide!!!!











1 comment:

  1. tesoro se sei così elegantemente vestita così ben messa così affascinante sexy e femminile non devi aver paura dei giudizi degli altri sei bellissima vai lasciati ammirare lasciati desiderare...spesso si critica ma ci si eccita allo stesso tempo...bellissimi i giochi di coppia che fate...pensase poi incontri l'uomo della tua vita che con un colpo di fulmine ti ferma lì sulle scale a far l'amore !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete