Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Matching

The saleslady approached him and held out the bra!
"Sir, we have a bra that matches those panties if you're interested in a matching set!"
"Oh...um...I guess so...sure that would be great!"
"So do you know your size or do you want to try it on?"
"Oh...haha...it's not for me...it's for...my..."
"I don't have all day sir! Do you know your size or not?"
"I uh...I don't...I mean...I..."
"Oh for goodness sakes! Just come with me and we'll get you into the right size! We wouldn't want you to go home with something that doesn't fit!"
"I really....um...I...um...OK!"
"Very well said sir! Stephanie! Please take over for me! I'm going to do a bra fitting for this man and then we're going to look at some other things!"
"Um...other things...I..."
"Oh yes sir! Nighties and garters and stockings and corsets and on and on! You're going to be the prettiest man in here today!"
"Um....I...Um....Thank you!!!"













1 comment: