Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Not So Easy

A long time ago when I thought I was a man I used to wear my suit and tie over my bra and panties and it felt pretty natural! I could tie a double Windsor knot that was absolute perfection!
It's not so easy to learn how to tie your wife's lovers tie in the morning! You're doing it in reverse while the man who had your wife smiles at you! You're doing it with your long pretty nails!!! You're doing it while his hand strokes your panty clad bottom until you feel like you could swoon!!!
When it's finally right and he asks for a goodbye kiss you're left standing there as he turns and kisses your wife! She gives you a quick wink as he gives her a kiss that makes you tingle....you can only imagine what it's doing for her!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Life takes twists and turns. All you can do is twist and shout.

    ReplyDelete