Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What's The Matter

"What's the matter Jen? You can tell me..."
"I was putting some things away in Steve's closet and...."
"What is it Sweetie, you can tell me I'm your oldest friend!"
"Well I was putting some things in his closet and I found these panties hidden on a shelf and I don't know what to think!"
"Oh my god! I'm sure there's some explanation!"
"They're brand new and they're not my size! I'm so afraid he's having an affair! I love him so and I don't want to lose him!"
"Wait Jen! Don't jump to conclusions! There could be another explanation!"
"Like what?"
"Have you considered that maybe he wears them! Some guys I've dated were into that!"
"That would be so much better than him cheating on me...and it would be kind of hot too!!!
"Send me a picture of him wearing them!!!!"
"Definitely....tonight....thanks so much....I was so worried!
"C'mon that's what friends are for....and I'm serious about that picture!"












1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of that really old joke.

    Two guys are at the gym, getting changed. Joe says, "Dude! Are you wearing women's underwear? A pink thong no less! When did you start wearing those?" and Jim says, "right after my wife found them under the car seat!"

    ReplyDelete