Sunday, June 21, 2015

Showdown

"Marshall Kaaren!!!! Marshall Kaaren!!!! They're back! Oh lord they're back!!!! What are we going to do!"
Marshall Kaaren took her time slowly removing the big black dildo, she called it Denzel although no one knew why, and standing she tucked her tiny clit into her fancy silk panties.
""You mean they're here already?"
"They're in the Saloon right now Marshall! The men in there are goners already!!!"
"Alright, don't get your panties in a twist! Get all the men and boys off the streets and I'll go see what this is all about!"
"By yourself Marshall? You know what they can do!!! They put you off your feet last time, god knows what they'll do to you this time!!!"
"Well....it's part of the job....sometimes you just have to pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!"
"But last time...."
"Listen, the last time the Sissy Sisters came to town I shut them down all by myself! Sure my jaw was sore and my ass hurt but the town was safe! It's all about sacrifice! Now get going! Warn the townsfolk, I have to get ready!"
"Good luck Marshall, we all love you!!!!"
Marshall Kaaren strapped on her gun belt! Sighing she slipped a bottle of lube into her holster and set off to the Saloon!
Hearing the cries of the men from inside she pushed through the doors.....
"Which of you Sissies has the balls to take me on! It's five to one and that's just the way I like it!!!"
"We know!" one of them said. "That's why we came back!"
"Barkeep!" The Marshall shouted, "A round of whiskey for me and the girls here then clear out and don't let anyone in here no matter what you hear!"













1 comment: