Friday, October 9, 2015

I Have A Date

"Sissy, I have a date tonight he's picking me up in a little while, I expect to be out late!"
"Yes Dear! Is it anyone I know?" I added joking.
"Maybe Sissy....it may be someone you know very well!!! Very, very well!!!! In fact it might be someone you'd rather never ever saw the sissy you've become!!!!"
I gasped as my mind raced!!!
She smiled at me, seeing the look of terror on my face, "Or maybe not!"
The wait was interminable!!!! My mind raced over the possibilities!!!! Family, friends from years gone by, former workmates??? There were dozens of people I would hate being exposed to!!!!
She hummed happily as she went about preparing for her date, smiling at me all the while!!!!
"Kaaren....your skirt is wrinkled, please take it off and give it to me!"
I never thought of saying anything but "Yes Ma'am"!!!
I stood fidgeting in my panties and soon she looked at me....
"Kaaren give me your panties, I think I'd like you to wear another color...."
Again, now bottomless, feeling more vulnerable than if I was completely naked all I could do was comply meekly.
"Yes Ma'am!"
"You look so cute like that Kaaren!!! Just like a toddler and with your tiny little cockette! It fills it's little cage though doesn't it?....Doesn't it?"
"Yes Ma'am it fills my little cage Ma'am!!!"
The doorbell rang and I looked for  a place to hide!
"Answer the door Sissy!!!! Aren't you just dying to know who he is? The man who's about to meet the real you!!!! Go ahead Sissy! Solve the mystery"
I slowly went to the door, strange as it may sound I was praying that it would be a total stranger who'd be taking my wife out tonight and probably fucking her!!!!
I slowly opened the door!
He was laughing!!!!
"Hello Kaaren, it's been a long time...."
They both laughed as I wished for the floor to open up and swallow me!!!! My face red my little clit trying so desperately to get hard, I stepped aside and welcomed him into our home!













2 comments:

  1. omg, how humiliating!! :) sara e

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, who was it? Anderson Cooper? Hall of Famer Rod Carew? Inquiring minds need to know!

    ReplyDelete