Saturday, October 24, 2015

Where I Left Off

I had to look all around the room for my lingerie that had been so carelessly tossed away in that initial rush to get him in my mouth!!!! His cock was long, thick and delicious and I wanted it all to myself but he wasn't here for me!!!
She picked up right where I left off but she had something to offer him that I didn't and she asked me to wait outside while she fucked him!
I was disappointed until she told me not to wander off, that she'd want me after they were done!!!!
My mouth watered as I listened!!! I'd get my taste soon!!!!








2 comments:

  1. omg yes!! She is gorgeous, too! sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes his big cock does look delicious lucky girl I love to clean it up I hope you got to clean her upm to I want all that delicious cum yum thank you

    ReplyDelete