Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Where's My Cock!

"Ugh, I feel funny!" said Tommy!
"Me too, what the hell happened?" asked Johnny!
"Holy shit dude! Why am I wearing a skirt?" shouted Bobby!
"That old woman! I told you to leave her alone!!! Everyone says she's a witch!" shouted Tommy!
"Ahh, you're crazy! There ain't no such thing as witches!" shouted Johnny!
"I kind of like the feel of this skirt! It feels nice!" said Bobby!
"Oh my god!!!! What the hell happened to my cock???" shouted Tommy!
"Oh my god!!! Me too!!!! I've got a pussy where my cock should be!!!" shouted Johnny!!!!
"I've got one too! A pretty little pussy that feels so nice!" whispered Bobby!!!
""We have to find that witch and get our cocks back!!!" shouted the near hysterical Tommy!!!
"How will we find her!!!! What if she won't give us our cocks back????" shouted Johnny, near tears!!!
"You know with a pretty little pussy like this I'll bet I can get all the cocks I could ever want!!!!" purred Bobbi!!!











3 comments:

  1. What a delightful set-up for a story. I like that the guys are already losing their hold on their manhood and starting to think about behaving like naughty girls. They'll probably let themselves be picked up ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Throne! Always love your feedback!
      AS for the trio in the post that goes to my belief that in every group of men, no matter how macho they seem, there's always one that would love to slip on some pretty panties.
      There's alpha's, and beta's but I also think there are sissies too!!!!
      Anyway, always love when you stop by!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. And they go on to grab a bunch of big balls. What? Well, of course they do! They are in a bowling alley!

    ReplyDelete