Tuesday, October 20, 2015

She Didn't Say A Word

She didn't say a word while he pressed me against the wall and fucked me!!!! He wasn't gentle! He fucked me hard! She sat and watched! He pounded his big cock into me over and over and over....cum was oozing from my caged cock but she sat quietly watching!!!! He pulled me closer if that was even possible and he shot his hot cum deep inside me!!!!
I was left there, gasping and trying to stay on my feet as he turned to say goodbye! He had fucked us both!! He had what he wanted!!!
It wasn't till I was between her legs licking his cum from her that she spoke!
"I loved that Sissy! I loved watching you get fucked like a little bitch! I came over and over while he fucked you!!!
I licked her harder to get all of him even as I felt him leaking out of me!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment