Sunday, October 18, 2015

Curiosity Satisfied

His lips were surprisingly soft against mine and his tongue was sweet as it toyed with mine! It made me feel funny reaching up to put my arms around a man like that! I realized that I wanted him to pull me close and make me feel like a woman!!!
As our lips parted and we were looking into each others eyes we both had strange feelings! I had done something I'd wanted to do since I met him and he had done something he had never imagined doing!!!
And when we turned to my wife, her smile said how much she had enjoyed watching this small intimate act between her sissy husband and her lover!!!!
I smiled back and sank to my knees! My curiosity about his kisses was satisfied and now I would get back to more familiar territory!!! His cock slid into my mouth and as I sucked him I replayed that kiss in my mind!!! He was good...it had been marvelous!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment