Friday, October 30, 2015

She Said It Would Be Fun

She said it would be fun!
When I pointed out that the last time we played this game she pretty much double-crossed me and I ended up with a tummy full of cum and a spanking she just laughed!
"Just imagine it Sissy...I'll dress you up like a slutty whore and then come around and you can sell me your services!!!! It will be so much fun!"
"Well OK, but no tricks this time?"
"I will not play any tricks Sissy....no tricks from me...."
"Okay...it does sound kind of hot!!! Let's do it!!!!

It was about eight o'clock in the morning when I saw our car come around the corner!!!
"Sissy!!! Thank God!!!! Where have you been? I've been looking for you for hours!!!"
"I'm sorry honey...I got bored waiting for you and all these men kept offering me money and well I was just so into the role...Look I made $642!!!"
"Sissy I am going to spank you so hard...."
"Wait till you hear how I made the two dollars!"
"Get in the car Sissy!!! No more whoring for you!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"












No comments:

Post a Comment