Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Bride of the Vampire

Dearest Lucy.
I have arrived safely at the castle of Count Dracula, it's a strange old place with an air of decrepitude about it! It's no wonder that the Count has engaged me to find him a new home in England! I've been told that the Count is away on business but that I should expect him early tonight! I look forward to a large commission and our future lives together as Mr & Mrs Harkness!!!
Hoping this finds you well I remain Faithfully yours,
Jonathan

Dearest Lucy
I have been working very hard on making the arrangements for the Counts move to England! Did I mention that he has four women that live with him in this old castle!!! I'm not really sure of their relationship and he refers to them as his "brides" if you can believe that!!! I hope to be wrapping up our business and be on my way home to you soon!
I remain Faithfully yours,
Jonathan

Dearest Lucy
I have fallen ill and will be delayed here indefinitely, The Count and his "brides" have been caring for me yet I continue to lose weight and I feel quite weak and listless! The Count has sent all my clothing to be de-loused as he fears that perhaps some infected fleas perhaps have been a contributing factor to my condition! I have been wearing the nightgown loaned by one of his brides and I think I must look frightfully funny although the Count and his women all assure me that I look fine!
I'll try to write more later"
Yours
Jonathan

Dearest Lucy
My illness seems to have clouded my mind of late and I can't seem to account for some things that are happening to me! I have vague memories of being tended to all through the night by the Count or his women though what treatments they have given I can't seem to recall! Can you forward a trunk with clothing for me as the Count has informed me that all my clothing was infested by vermin and had to be burnt! I have been wearing the robes of one of his brides as it's all that will fit my shrunken frame!
I hope to return to you soon!
Jonathan

Lucy
I find myself in quite an unusual state lately and my illness has produced some startling changes in me and I now appear quite feminine in form! My hair has grown and one of the brides has styled it in a very fetching manner while another has loaned me several gowns to wear for when I'm strong enough to reach the dining table on my own! I have developed quite the taste for the rarest cuts of beef! I believe you'll hardly know me when I return home!
Jonathan

Lucy
I will not be returning to England for the foreseeable future! Please do not wait for me and for the sake of god do not send anyone after me!!! I will be remaining here as I take my place at the Counts side as his newest bride! My life has become an abomination before god and I have forsaken all that I once believed! I have succumbed to the darkness of this place and become an unholy thing with no trace of the man I once was! My loves have been overcome by my new bizarre lusts for flesh and blood! Tonight the Count has said I will take the final step and will become his bride in every sense of the word! And I look forward to my new life with great anticipation! It will be far better for your safety and your sanity that I never see you again!
Goodbye
J


















No comments:

Post a Comment