Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Brunch

"I just wanted to thank you for inviting us....it was a lovely brunch!"
"You're so welcome....I mean if you hadn't brought your sissy husband mine would have had to entertain all the guests by himself!!!"
"Well I thought....why not....he's been a good girl for me lately!!!"
"I know....just look at them with their dresses up sucking each other.....how long have they been at it now?"
"About three hours or so....I bet neither of them ever thought that sucking a little tiny cock could be such punishment after such a long time......really their jaws must just be aching!!!!"
"Not aching too much I hope....I'm expecting some worship later!!!!"
"Me too....do you think we should allow them to stop?"
"No....everyone's having such a good time watching and I'd hate to ruin the afternoon..."









1 comment: