Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Choices

"It's really not that complicated Sissy.....you can choose which or how many....if you choose how many then I'll choose which....and if you choose which then I'll choose how many....it couldn't be any simpler than that!!!!"
"I don't know....can I think about it for a few minutes?"
"No, you may not!!!! If you don't choose right now then I will choose which AND how many!!!!"
"But I can't decide....I need...."
"Of course you can't decide....oh well I guess that leaves it all up to me...."














2 comments:

  1. I like it when she makes all the choices, especially when she blindfolds me and I don't know which she chose until I feel the bite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear Sally, I think maybe you and I must be twins separated at birth!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete