Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"But why?"
"Well my wife complained that I was enjoying my weekends....and that you were enjoying my weekends a little too much so they put this cage on me for my visit home!!!!"
"So does that mean we can't....have any fun?"
"Well it seems that I can't....but that doesn't mean that you can't...."
"What do you mean?"
"Think about it this way....they closed my exit but they left all my entrances open!"
"But what about your wife.....she's going to check when she gets home?"
"Let her check....all she'll see is that the cage is still in place....she'll have no idea why I'm still smiling!!!!"















1 comment:

  1. I have a funny feeling we'll both be wearing cages next weekend, if our wives even suspect what we've been up to, but it's so totally worth it to see you smile!

    ReplyDelete