Tuesday, April 2, 2019

TV Guide - I Dream of Jeannie - The Lost Episodes

"You know Jeannie....I was just thinking about the letter I read in Penthouse the other day!"
"Yes Master?"
"It was all about a man who had a menage a trois"
"A menage...."
"A threesome Jeannie, three people making love together...."
"Oh I see Master.....is that something you'd like?"
"It's something I'd like to experience at least once!!!"
"So would there be men or....."
"Oh no Jeannie....no men....only women.....that's for sure!!!!"
"So you would like to have a threesome with no men....only women....is that your wish Master?"
"Yes Jeannie....that's what I'd love to try!!!!"
"I think it would be exciting too Master...may I be one of the women?"
"I think that would be great Jeannie!"
"Alright then!"
And she blinked....
Before he knew it he was feeling waves of pleasure like he'd never ever felt before as Jeannie licked his stiff nipple.....
As Jeannie licked his stiff nipple!!!!!
He wanted to tell her that she had gotten it wrong....but it felt so good....and from what he could see Roger was really enjoying himself too....
And when Dr. Bellows came to the door things really got out of hand!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment