Friday, April 5, 2019

I Don't Understand

Sometimes I just don't understand men....I could have whipped up something quick and easy and served it to him right away....honestly who asks for eggs Benedict....in the time it takes for the water to boil to poach the eggs I could have probably made him cum and I'd be enjoying his sweet cream instead of cooking!!!!
I have to make the hollandaise sauce too.....this is going to take forever!!!!
Wait....I think I hear....yes that's definitely her....so that was his game....now I understand...I'll take my time....there's no rush now....she hasn't even cum once yet and he usually makes her cum a few times before he fills her up!!!!
Looks like I'll be getting breakfast in bed along with him!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Better watch out those ruffles don't get to close to the flames in the stove or you won't need to worry about breakfast.

    ReplyDelete