Sunday, April 7, 2019

Cuckold

They were both laughing....she said....
"Go ahead Sissy....just like we agreed..."
It wasn't like I had even thought of disobeying her!!!!
"Please Sir....may I suck your beautiful cock before.....you fuck my wife's sweet little pussy?"
They both laughed harder.....
He looked at me and said....
"Get down on your knees and ask me again Sissy!!!"
Of course I did....I knew I was blushing bright red....
"Please Sir....I would so love to put your wonderful cock into my sissy mouth and make you hard and wet  so that you can slide into my wife more easily...."
"So you want me to fuck your wife Sissy.....you want me to make her cum?
"Please.....Yes....Make her cum....She needs a real man to fuck her....not a little sissy like me...."
He laughed again but he gasped as I took him in my mouth and she leaned down close to watch....
He'd never met anyone like us before but I could tell he was enjoying himself and I was pretty sure we'd see him again!!!!













2 comments:

  1. I have a tiny uncircumcised manclitty to! How do you keep your manpussy so smooth? Waxing? My wife took me to a Tattoo parlor and had them Tattoo my manpussy hole light pink for her bulls. It hurt for 2 weeks but after I got mounted and her bull complimented me on having such a pretty pussy it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to go to the salon with my wife to get a full waxing!!!!
      Kaaren

      Delete