Thursday, April 11, 2019

Wasn't Expecting

"Oh my god....Mom....I wasn't expecting you home so early...."
"Obviously..."
"I can explain!!!!"
"I'd love to hear it..."
"I was trying to....Uhhh...I was just...."
"I can't believe you.....you promised me that you wouldn't disappoint me like this again....I'm so ashamed of you....you're never going to be able to take my boyfriends cock if you can''t even take that little dildo all the way...."
"I'm trying Mom!!!!"
"Look....if your Daddy can take it then so can you....."
"I'll keep trying Mom...I promise I'll take it all!!!!"
"Well until you do you're grounded.....and no dinner for you, now get back to work!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!!"












3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so kinky, so wrong, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness Sally....you should be ashamed of yourself!!!! No dinner for you....go to your room young lady!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. If you come too, I might not need dinner . . . ;)

      Delete