Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Matinee - Ruffles and Frills



"But why?"
"You dare ask me why? After you humiliated me in front of my friends!!!!"
"But I thought you'd be happy!!!!"
"Happy....how could I be happy with that foolish display....you disobeyed me completely....and worse you even tried to laugh it off!!!!"
"But I did as you said...."
"There's no further point in this discussion.....obviously we have different desires...."
"No please....all I wanted to do was make you happy!!!!"
"You chose a funny way to do it....no pun intended....you disappointed and humiliated me....I don't think I can forgive you for that!"
"But I was only doing what you told me...."
"You keep repeating that lie as if you'll make me believe it!!!"
"But I'm not lying to you....I did what you asked me to do....it wasn't easy....I wasn't sure about any of it....but I love you and I wanted to make you happy so I put the stuff on just like you wanted...."
"Just like I wanted? I can assure you that your appearance was NOT what I wanted.....I thought I had made myself clear....I even made you repeat it back to me three times....and still you chose to ignore my orders.....you've made a fool of me and worse....you've broken my heart...."
"But I remember what you said....what you wanted me to do....I remember it word for word....."
"Maybe so, but still you didn't do it....did you?"
"I did....I did exactly what you said....."
"In what way...."
"You said you wanted me in full makeup and my prettiest ruffles and frills to entertain your friends at your party....and that's exactly what I did!!!!"




















2 comments:

  1. What a great source photo there! Great story too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw the pic it just wrote itself!!!!
      kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete