Friday, July 5, 2019

Babysitter

"Are you sure you're okay....my sissy has been very fussy all day!!!"
"I'm sure she'll be no problem....you go out and have a good time and don't you worry at all....I know what your Sissy needs to calm him down!!!"
"Okay and thank you!!!!"
"No problem...now go....I bet he's got a big one!!!!"
"Oh yes, my date you mean, for a moment I thought you meant Sissy!!!"
The two women shared a laugh....as his wife closed the door behind her!!!
"Alright Sissy...I think I have a good idea about what you need...for the next couple of hours at least...."













4 comments:

  1. Babysitter? This brings back memories from high school, when I would go visit my GF at her babysitting assignments. After the little ones were in bed, she needed something to do until their parents got home, so, yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my wife's sister does to me when she babysits me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good face sitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sitter does such a good job that she gets to take home the key to his chastity. She'll bring it back next time but there's no guarantee that she'll unlock the sissy. Soon he'll be begging to have her come whenever his wife goes out on a date. Maybe she'll free him one of these nights. Or not.

    ReplyDelete