Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sissies Through History

Dearest Peg,
 I was so surprised by your letter of the fourteenth, I honestly can't imagine what might have happened to your trunk with all of your lovely clothes. I will make all inquiries at the station, but I saw to it that it was addressed properly and put on the train myself!
 If any sign of your lovely wardrobe turns up I'll let you know!!!
                                                                         With All My love
                                                                         Your Brother
                                                                          Thomas











1 comment:

  1. Now it all makes sense since I watched the 4th of July ceremony. Peg lost her trunk at the baggage facility at Norfolk International Airport! Thank God the colonials took it over!

    ReplyDelete