Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Anomaly



Life was pretty good these days....he got off work at two o'clock every afternoon and his wife didn't get home until after six....that gave him hours to indulge in his favorite pastime.....
Their house was on the edge of the desert.....sure it was lonely but it was strangely beautiful too....there was so much to see if you knew how to look for it!!!
He enjoyed stargazing at night and was pretty knowledgeable about the stars and planets....he loved to watch the dance of the Cosmos   as he called it.....in fact he had been tracking an anomaly for the past several weeks as it seemed to be approaching the earth....when suddenly one night it had simply vanished!!!
He couldn't explain it and none of the other amateur astronomers had even noticed it!!! But whatever it had been, it was gone now and he put it out of his mind!!!!
Today when he got home he was very excited and as soon as he was inside he tore open the package containing the pretty new dress....it was a sundress with tiny spaghetti straps....he would need to wear the strapless bra with it!!!
He wasted no time in getting dressed and adding his wig and makeup....looking in the mirror he decided that anyone who saw him would think he was a woman!!!
Stepping out onto the patio he strolled a short way into the desert....reveling in the feeling of being outdoors dressed as a woman.....lost in how nice the dress felt swirling around him he was completely unaware of the danger so close to him....
And then suddenly he was grabbed from behind.....he saw large alien hands gripping him....holding him so tightly....he screamed and tried to squirm away but the alien was too strong for him....
A voice spoke to him.....but he didn't hear it with his ears....he heard it in his mind!!!!
"Do not panic....I will not harm you...My name is Scrotor and.I am from the planet Bsac....and I was sent here to seek a mate.....I had observed you before and I had homed in on this place.....I believe you even saw my ship traveling to your planet!!! I have come here to take you with me....back to Bsac....where you will be my mate and we will raise a brood of egglings together!!!"
"Oh my god.....your mate!!!!! You've made a terrible mistake....I'm a man....I only dress as a woman sometimes....but I'm a male....100% male....I'm not a woman....I'm a man ....please let me go!!!!"
"You're a male of the species....who enjoys pretending to be the female of the species?"
"Yes....I'm not a woman....I'm not!!!!"
"Then....you're....absolutely perfect.....on my planet....only males are allowed and we must implant our seedlings inside a male host.....it usually takes us quite a while to make the host appear to be female....it would be horribly socially unacceptable to have a male raise the egglings.....when I bring you home I will be able to have my seedlings implanted right away!!!!"
"Noooooo!!!!!"
Some astronomers reported a near miss from an asteroid that night that was moving away from earth at a high rate of speed.....and then it was gone!!!!









2 comments:

  1. Looks like Donald Trump molesting another woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's more like a Joe Biden hair-sniffing thing.....

      Delete