Thursday, July 25, 2019

Imagine

"OMG Dee....Sally....imagine meeting you here!!!!"
"But your wife invited us Kaaren....she wanted to thank us for the weekend at my house!!!
"I should be thanking you Dee!!! And you too Sally....it was such fun!!!!"
"Well to tell you the truth Kaaren my lower back has been bothering me ever since....I think it was those huge boobs we had for those couple of days!!!"
"You know what Sally....my back has been bugging me too....what about you Dee!!!"
"I've had trouble just sitting up since then....I think we all strained some muscles!!!!"
"I think we should all get off our feet.....I've got a great idea....meet me at my room in twenty minutes?"













5 comments:

  1. Okay, I see how it is . . . my turn to wrap up the party next, is it? I'll have get super creative with this weekend's caption to top you and Dee . . . not that I would ever think of topping. Oh, gosh, no! I'd lose my submissive license. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet Sally....it's not a competition....it's more of an appreciation!!!!
      And it's kind of handy ()pun definitely intended) that we two subs have Dee around to take charge of things.....our submissive licenses are safe and sound!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. My GF has big breasts, so once or twice a week I'll give them a bit of a massage, well, the muscles that hold them in place at least. Makes her much less tense!


    And so much luscious skin there, I have no idea where to even start! I think you two liked it just because you didn't have your chastity devices in place as there was no place to put them!

    So, is that the way it has to be? Dee being dominant .. again? LOL I honestly don't mind. It seems to come naturally to me anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went out for a short time with a very large breasted girl back in college....she used to complain all the time about how they caused lower back pain....my wife is much smaller in that department....and I kind of prefer it that way....
    I imagine if there's a sissy menage a trois' that one of us would end up being the Domme....and it certainly wouldn't be me!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture. I bet others would enjoy watching sissies behave like this.

    ReplyDelete