Saturday, July 20, 2019

An Experiment

My wife cooked this up just to see what would happen....
She invited five men to our house for a variety of reasons and as each one arrived he was asked to wait in the den....each was told that I would be in there and that I was being punished and that they should just ignore me.....she made each of them wait exactly fifteen minutes....
The first guy shuffled around the room and never came near me the whole time....
The second guy waved his hand in front of my eyes....the blindfold was intentionally translucent.....and then he tweaked my nipples for a few minutes....
In fact the remaining three guys all did the eye waving thing....
The third guy....he pushed my legs apart and laughed....although he ran his fingers over my panties...
The fourth guy wasted no time....he opened his pants and stuck his cock in my mouth....and he filled me up with his tasty cream not long before the time was up....
The fifth guy....he kissed me....I really didn't enjoy that very much but he seemed to be having a good time....
When we compared notes afterwards  she decided that she would invite the fourth and fifth guys back....she liked to watch me suck cocks.....and she knew how humiliated I was when I had to kiss a man!!!!!
I had been rooting for that first guy....I know he failed the whole thing but he was cute and he had an attractive bulge that I was interested in exploring!!!!!













1 comment: