Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Like This Mom?

"Like this Mom? Is this alright?"
"That's perfect Dear....now as soon as you've drained him we'll put his chastity cage on and that will be that...."
"But Mom....won't that mean I don't get any sex!!!!"
"You are still such a little girl in so many ways!!!! You can always use his tongue....or take a lover or two if you'd like...."
"But he'll get angry at me if I had another man....or men...."
"Sweetheart, starting now, if he ever wants to have an orgasm again he'll have to earn it by making you happy!!!! Look how well it's worked for me and your father....we've been married for twenty six years and he still works all the time trying to make me happy...."
"How often do you release him Mom?"
"Well it's been twenty six years since his last orgasm....he tries but he doesn't make me quite that happy...."
"Oh Mom....you're the best!!!!"
"Nothing's too good for my little girl....now hurry and lock him up....he looks like he's getting restless.....then I'll hold the keys for you!!!!"














No comments:

Post a Comment