Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sissy School - A Weekend Visit Home

"You know what Sissy....every week you come home and seduce my boyfriend....maybe you won't be such a horny little slut if you worked off some of that energy another way...."
"What do you mean Sweetheart?"
"Well why don't the two of you go for a long walk....I'd like to take a nap and I don't want to have to worry about the two of you having sex all over the house...."
"Yes Sweetheart I think you're right....some exercise and fresh air will be just what I need!!!"
"Alright the two of you run along....I'll expect you back in about two hours...."
"Yes Ma'am.....I think we'll go down that wooded path behind the house...."
"Enjoy yourself Sissy....it's good to see you doing something wholesome for a change...."

I giggled and told him....
"Not yet.....at least let's get into the woods first and then we've got two hours!!!!"












No comments:

Post a Comment