Saturday, July 27, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Challenge



Slowly they all shuffled along....their spirits already broken as they realized that there was no way home....
The ship had spent several weeks picking up the livestock for the Ultralord, unseen by the backwards planets antique detection devices they had chosen only the ones that they thought would please him!!!!
They all meekly walked to their fate....accepting the fact that they would be sexual playthings for an alien monarch and that there was no escape.....
All that is except one....
"No....I keep telling you that this is a mistake!!!! You have to take me back!!!!"
The guard gave a hard shove to the whining captive....
"We explained on the ship that you can never go back.....even if we wanted to our light speed technology would guarantee that everyone you knew had grown old an died while for you it seems just weeks had passed......back on that primitive planet we took you from they stopped searching for you centuries ago!!!!"
"But you've made a mistake.....I can't be a sex slave for your master...."
"The Ultralord is really going to enjoy you....he loves a challenge.....most species we bring for him are submissive before he even has a chance to train them...."
"But I'm not like all these others.....I'm not a female....I just like to dress as one.....I'm a man....understand.....I'm a male of my species!!!!"
"I'm not sure I understand why you think that could possibly make any difference!!!!"
"But.....all these others are women....females......How could I possibly be of any interest to.....
"You're not even the same species as us.....why do you think the minor differences in your bodies would make any difference to us.....but please keep fighting.....the Ultralord really does enjoy a challenge!!!!!
"But.....I...."
Out of arguments he bowed his head like the other slaves and speculated on what might be coming....














No comments:

Post a Comment