Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Burning Fuse



"You're too late Parker....I've transformed your little friend already and all he needs is one orgasm to make it permanent!!!"
He was surprised at how feminine and alluring Buck's voice sounded as he pleaded for help.....
"Please Wes....I don't want to be a girl....I don't want to be a sex slave....help me...please!!!!"
"Quiet Buck, I don't think there will be any orgasms here if I can help it!!!"
"Really Mr. Parker....just look at her....now imagine that you could do anything you wished with her and she'd beg for more.....she would beg for more....let that sink in for a moment...."
"Please Wes....just shoot him....help me please!!!!"
"But how would you do it....how would you make him have an orgasm?"
"Are you kidding me? Do you see the size of that vibrator he's tied to!!!! It's the first atomic powered vibrator in the world!!!" She'll have an orgasm alright...an orgasm that will shatter her mind.....the first atomic powered orgasm of the modern age.....and all I have to do is light this fuse to set off the chain reaction!!!!"
"You mean that fuse right there?"
"The very one....all I have to do is put this torch to it and in a few minutes she'll become the woman that will never say no....to anything!!!!"
"Anything...."
"No matter how depraved.....she will do it with enthusiasm.....she will crave it...."
"Wes....please....he's lighting the fuse.....no....please....help me...."
"Quiet Buck....crave it....no matter how depraved....are you sure?"
"Oh yes Mr. Parker....and she could be the first of many....imagine if you will that you and I were the lords of a new colony of sexual slaves that would do our bidding....forever...all you have to do is put down that gun...."
The fuse was almost done as Buck mad a last anguished cry....
"Please Wes!!!!!"
"Quiet Buck....Doctor Adams I think we have a deal!!!!"
"I thought we would...."
The evil Doctor smiled as he wondered what Wes Parker would look like when he went through the transformation next.....time will tell....
The vibrator ignited and neither of them were prepared for the orgasmic wailing coming from the bound figure!!!!!



















1 comment:

  1. Not sure that I would trust a shirtless guy wearing a flame hat, but Wes know who he's dealing with! Fun little diversion!

    ReplyDelete