Monday, November 14, 2016

Do You Want To Watch

"Do you want to watch Sissy.....I'm going to spank your wife's pretty ass until it's nice and warm and then I'm going to fuck her....hard.....do you want to watch....Sissy?"
I heard him and I heard her whimper...not out of fright or anger ....she was whimpering out of need....my beautiful wife....the woman who dominated me so easily was about to get spanked by her lover right in front of me.....and he wanted to know if I wanted to watch....Oh hell yes I wanted to watch....I already pictured my lips and tongue soothing her flaming red bottom....
I looked up into her lovers eyes....
"Yes Sir....I'd love to watch if you'd allow me the privilege!!!"
"You may Sissy....but just so you understand.....however many times I spank her....you're getting double when we're done....."










1 comment:

  1. wow...sììì è certo che voglio assistere a un così eccitante spettacolo...mia moglie che si fa dominare dolcemente dal suo amante...quasi quasi invece che assistere partecipo anche io...mi metto come mia moglie a cosce aperte e culo pizzo con le mutandine tirate giù fino alle ginocchia e mi faccio sculacciare anche io come una bambina che ha fatto i capricci...vi immaginate io e mia moglie che dai piccoli dolori di piacere miagoliamo insieme e magari per attenuare i piccoli sobbalzi ci tocchiamo con la punta delle lingue...!! grazie tesoro una scena accattivante piena di passione !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete