Saturday, November 26, 2016

Short!

"Really....that's it? That's as big as it gets? My baby brother is better hung than you!!! I don't even see the point of you even pretending to be a man....I mean really....who are you going to satisfy with that little bitty thing?"
"I'll just get dressed and go then..."
"Oh no....I didn't say you can go....I want to play....let's play dress up....you're almost a girl already....I want to make you look pretty....I might have some use for you as a lesbian lover....because....face it....as a man you come up short!!!"









3 comments:

  1. Hee hee...! Despite the humiliation, he will be in for some fun soon! ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...allora anche io ho speranza di essere trattata da femminuccia con mio piccolo pisello da angioletto fanciullo...sììì vestitemi da femminuccia son nata apposta così fragile esile magra e con un gran bel tondo culo morbido e roseo e delle gambe da modella !!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having him admit to his 'shortcomings' is an important step in making him the sissy he was always meant to be.

    ReplyDelete