Tuesday, November 15, 2016

First Day

"Are you excited about your first day as a Vice President Honey?"
"Well it's a lot of responsibility....I'm really more used to taking orders than giving them!"
"Well that's certainly true! Speaking of taking orders Honey, are you dressed as I ordered?"
"Yes...of course I am....I don't want to show up on my first day with a sore bottom!!!"
"I can see a little hint of the pink bra.....do the panties match?"
"Yes Ma'am...you know I'll have to keep my coat on all day!"
"Well you don't really have to, do you....you just want to, so nobody sees...."
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Caged and plugged!"
"Yes Ma'am....it's a little uncomfortable..."
"That's alright....now remember I want to have a talk with your new secretary so have her call me!"
"Yes Ma'am....you're not going to tell her anything about me..."
"Certainly not in our first conversation!!!"
"Oh thank you!"
"Now you run along....that nice Cunningham boy from next door is coming over with a couple of his friends to keep me company!"










1 comment:

  1. la mia signora per farmi debuttare in società come una sissy quel giorno ha invitato le sue amiche più strette insieme ai loro mariti o fidanzati...eravamo all'inizio tutti in salotto e prendevamo amabilmente il te o il caffè discorrendo del più e del meno...fino a che mia moglie quando l'atmosfera era ancor più amichevole mi ha fatto sfilare in lungo ed in largo per mostrare la sua creazione...fino a convincermi a fare uno spogliarello per mostrare come stavo bene in lingerie sexy da femmina sui tacchi...da lì a poco è partita un orgia sfrenata dove io ero al centro di ogni giochino da parte di donne ed uomini...sembrava il mio compleanno tutti e tutte che mi facevano regali meravigliosi !! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete