Thursday, November 3, 2016

The First Time

The first time she penetrated me...the first time she fucked my ass....that first time....she made me her sissy bitch!!!!
I don't know why it's different for him but when she uses the same dildo with him he still remains a man.....maybe it's because I have his hard cock in my mouth?
Maybe some men are just men and can't be made into sissies!!!
Whatever....she gets to fuck him and he still gets to fuck her and I still have to clean up so I guess it works out OK!!!










2 comments:

  1. per me piccola femminuccia questo è l'immagine pura del paradiso terrestre...è lì che voglio vivere e godere dei miei piccoli grandi piaceri anali come sissy vestita tutta sexy e scopata in lungo e largo da dolci fanciulle uomini e sorelline come me...e penso che dopo qualche tempo di questi speciali trattamenti il mio cazzo si ridimensionerà...diventerà piano piano tra una gabbietta e l'altra sempre più dolce piccolo moscio...e si trasformerà in un piccolo carezzevole pisellino di angelo !! grazie amore tanti baci baci baci sinceri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still want to hear about how you met, and how she made you her sissy.

    ReplyDelete