Thursday, July 13, 2017

No Use

She really hadn't had any use for his tiny little clit....
It couldn't satisfy her....she couldn't even feel it the few times she had allowed him to try her pussy....
She hadn't paid attention to it for ages....his tongue kept her happy at home and her lover kept her happy with his man sized cock when they dated....
But after she had caged him.....she couldn't understand it....she developed a serious fascination with it....she loved to see it and fondle it and play with his little balls...
He would moan and that would only make it better....
And when she had her fill and her panties were soaked she would pull his face down and he would make her cum.....over and over.....until she pushed him away....
And he would thank her as she drifted off to sleep....
Life was good!!!!












2 comments:

  1. Some people say that the longer a man is kept in chastity, the more he becomes devoted to pleasing his partner, accepts foregoing his own pleasure, and comes to desire T&D in place of real sex. I hope that's all true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've addressed this in a post some time ago but I don't remember which one....my experience in chastity has grown from a couple of days to being almost permanent....she rarely releases me and when she does it's for her reasons which are seldom if ever explained to me!
      The last time I was released for any amount of time I was pulling on my little clit like I was a teenager for weeks until I realized that these orgasms were nothing special for either of us.
      I asked her to put me back in the cage and I clicked the lock shut myself!!! We've both been happier since then!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete