Friday, July 7, 2017

Invitation

"Did you see Sissy....a new girl moved in down the street.....why don't you invite her over for coffee after you've finished your housework....I worry that you spend so much time alone!"
"Thank you Dear....that's a wonderful idea....I'll invite her over tomorrow!"
"Just remember Sissy.....you're forbidden to serve any pussy but mine....unless I say so..."
"Of course Ma'am....I know the rules!!!"
"Just make sure Sissy....I'll know if you lie to me!!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
The new girl was nice and friendly.....and once I got her panties off I found that I could have a really good time and still not break the rules...or lie....she was a little disappointed at first by the cage but she soon came to understand....











2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, it'd be lovely to discover one of my new neighbors might be so accommodating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... i luv this! ~sara

    ReplyDelete