Sunday, July 23, 2017

Petticoats

After having a discussion about my love of petticoats on the wonderful  Married Sissy and His Wife blog I brought it up with my sweet wife....
She thought it over and decided that it would be fun if we both put on our pretty petti's and dresses and had an old fashioned tea party....
She enjoyed it so much that she told me next time she'd like to invite all of her girlfriends and tell them all how it was all my idea....
You know what.....at this point....that's okay with me!!!!












6 comments:

  1. Such a nice mention. Love wearing my petticoat under my dresses. Thank you Kaaren! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One petticoat lover to another Sweetie!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The rustle of the petticoats does indeed sound lovely sweet Sally!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. Are your heels off while you are dressed up? I know that bare feet on grass feels divine, but you MUST SUFFER for your feminine charms sweetie!

    I hope your wife got out the paddle when you went inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think I'm standing Sweetie?"
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete