Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday Matinee - Tomorrow My Love

"Gwyneth get me a glass of wine and hurry up about it!!!"
Yes, it was always "Gwyneth do this" or "Gwyneth do that"....
"Gwyneth wear that black bra I like under that white chiffon".....
"Gwyneth my feet are sore come and massage them"....
"Gwyneth prepare a meal for my friends and I and it had better be good"....
Well this was it.....Gwyneth had had enough....
Two doses, after two doses the transformation would occur....he'd fall asleep as the vain, selfish, brutish man he was and in mere hours he'd wake as a disoriented young woman....waiting only for her to train to be her pretty little ladies maid....maybe I'll call him Melissa....or maybe just Missy....oh yes Missy sounds perfect....the perfect name for the perfect little servant....
Two doses....they had to be given within 48 hours of each other.....he had the first dose in his cocktail last night while he and his vile friends told their horrid stories about their mistreatment of women and girls....she smiled as she watched him drink it straight down...and push the glass toward her for her to refill...
"Gwyneth!!! Where's that glass of wine!!!! I'm waiting and you know I don't like to wait!!!"
Oh yes, she smiled as she pushed the plunger emptying the syringe into his glass, oh yes you don't like to wait today but starting tomorrow you'll be my little Missy and you'll spend the rest of your life waiting on me....
"Gwyneth!!!!"
"Coming right now Dear!!!!"
"It's about damned time!!!"
She couldn't agree more as she handed him the glass.....











No comments:

Post a Comment