Friday, July 21, 2017

He Laughed at Me

One of her lovers....I can honestly say I never particularly cared for him...he wasn't nice...anyway....as he was leaving he kissed her....
"Call me again Baby when you want to have a real man make you cum!!!"
After she closed the door she hugged me and kissed me and told me that he and I had a lot in common...
"He's an arrogant prick and he'll never cum inside me ever again....and  you're a tiny dicked sissy and....well...neither will you!!! Come on now....come to bed with me and make me cum like only you can!!!"
Well...I guess I'm at least biologically still a real man....and I've made her cum thousands and thousands of times so he can just kiss my ass!!!











1 comment:

  1. Delicia de bunda e buceta linda,adoro lamber e socar até o saco,que tesão
    ,tirei a cueca,completamente nu aqui,que tesão gostoso.beijos....

    ReplyDelete