Friday, July 28, 2017

Blindfolded

I reached out with all my other senses but I still couldn't tell who he was....
He didn't make a sound....all I could hear was my moans as he nearly split me open on his big cock!!!! And I could hear her.....gasping.....I assumed she had her fingers busy on her clit.....
Then....
She was nearby.....her perfume was unmistakable....
She whispered in my ear
"You know him Sissy....you see him all the time....."
I was almost tempted to pull off the blindfold then....
But I didn't.....and now....every man I know might have been the man that fucked me like a sissy whore while my wife watched.....it gives me a certain humility whenever I meet a man I know....
Did he mean something by that.....
What did that smile mean....
What did he mean about getting together again soon....
I wasn't fucked by A man I knew.....I was fucked by EVERY man I knew!!!!











2 comments:

  1. You really should write a few short stories and post them on Amazon. You'd make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee! High praise indeed from someone as talented as you!!!
      AS far as a fortune....my wife already complains that I have too many....well too many of everything!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete